Friday 10 May 2013

Letter To: Shane Collins

I've decided that from now on every week I'll post letters to fictional characters from my favourite books. This is my letter to Shane Collins, from the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine.

SPOILER ALERT: Contains spoilers from The Morganville Vampires books 1 - 13!


Dear Shane Collins,

May I first may that I LOVE YOU! I love you so so so much Shane, you are the best book boyfriend out there and I can't believe I only get to spend two more books with you! You've no idea how sad that makes me! I love everything about you, from your witty sarcasm to your super amazing looks to your soft inner self. I just had to tell you that Shane, because I really do love you.

Now, let's get down to business. Here's what I need to say to you: get back together with Claire. You would be lost without her and you know it. Remember the time you thought she'd died?? Remember what you nearly did?? Eh? Eh? I remember. That's right, I remember what you were going to do. You don't want that to happen again do you? Nope.

The only way you can stop that happening is to get back together with your wonderful girlfriend. She is the best thing that ever happened to you. Now that you're out of Morganville and don't even have Michael and Eve you need her more than ever. Look after her while she goes to college. Do whatever she needs you to. Do whatever it takes to get her forgiveness. She will forgive you in the end, as long as you are super nice to her and NEVER betray her again.

After all, if you're not nice to her then I know someone else who will be. Someone with cute fanged bunny slippers  Someone who's not human. Do what you have to do, just make sure you get back together with her before she realises her love for someone else.

Please Shane, I'm begging you. Just do me this one favour.

Thanks,
Lilac


2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea! I sort of do the same, not on my blog, but in an art journal! :) I love your blog by the way, and found you through the Teen Blogger group. :)

    Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby! I can imagine they look really nice all together in an art journal. I've followed your blog, it looks really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete