Thursday 16 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #1

  This weekly meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way for new bloggers to get more followers and find cool new blogs.
This week's features are The Bookish Confections and Picture Me Reading.
This week's question is:

Q:  School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?


All of you whose holidays have started are so lucky! I still have another 8 weeks left in school. :(

But, when the holidays do some I definitely have some summer favourites. In summer I have so much more time that I'll read anything really, but every year I like to read at least one kids' classic. My all time favourite for summer is The Secret Garden, but I've also found some other good summer books: Anne of Green Gables, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Five Children and It and Peter Pan.

The thing with classic kids books is that they are so innocent and sweet. The Children play outside and enjoy the summer and have cute little adventures. These books will always mean summer to me. 

What about you?

P.S. Please follow via Bloglovin' or email. :)


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following. Following back via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower via bloglovin!

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday_17.html?showComment=1368801440583#c4530998519979536132

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Secret Garden! Enjoy your summer reading! New follower via BlogLovin'.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Anne of Green Gables! The movies actually do the books justice :D

    New Bloglovin follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you all back via bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off for summer at the end of May. I have a lot of books to get through, including TFiOS, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'. I like to just read anything in the summer, especially Nicholas Sparks.
    I'd love it if you could come over to my blog to check it out and to follow me as well.
    Thanks heaps,
    My FF
    Music Plus Books
    Laura

    ReplyDelete