Monday 3 June 2013

Letter To: Minerva McGonagall

This letter is to Minerva McGonagall from the Harry Potter series. No Spoilers included.


Dear Minerva McGonagall,

I'm sorry to seem rude but you seem to have forgotten to post my Hogwarts letter. It was due a few years ago but never arrived. I've been ever so patient about it, and have even attended normal muggle secondary school for a few years, but I'm getting worried that it might never arrive now.

I can perfectly understand if you accidentally forgot to post the letter, after all, you must be in your late 70s now and are possibly losing your memory. On the other hand, it could simply be lost somewhere if you used an unreliable owl to post it. You didn't happen to borrow Pigwidgeon did you? Or perhaps Errol? Don't worry, I can forgive you if it was lost by an owl, I know that that can't have been your fault.

Anyway, if you could please send my letter as soon as possible I'd be very grateful. I'm already nearly 4 years behind on my magical skills so I really do need to get to Hogwarts as soon as possible to catch up before my O.W.L.s next summer.

Your truly,
Lilac
Future Hogwarts Pupil

No comments:

Post a Comment